September’s Asteroid Round Up

September 6, 2019

A quick look at what those asteroids — Juno, Vesta, Pallas and Ceres — are up to in September.

asteroids, Ceres, Juno, Pallas, Vesta

Peer Waris Ali said:

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I hope you’ll share again such valuable info.

Laura said:

Oh yes, very helpful! Thank you!!

Denise said:

Definitely helpful – thanks! Your videos have given me a deeper understanding of these asteroids.

Iris said:

I love the asteroid round-ups. If anything, I’d like more of it, not less.

Fraukje said:

Very interesting, thank you!

Christine Faith said:

Yes, very supportive information that lends structure to the whole picture! I am sure that I speak for many when I say, “Keep the gilded frame of your asteroid wisdom around your stellar interpretations!” Thank you, Christina!

Kathleen said:

Yes, please continue the asteroid status report! Love it.

Pauline White said:

I loved the overview of the Asteroids at the moment – it was really helpful. Thank you Christina.

joyce said:

Yay Woof woof quite helpful thank you Christina!

Jenny Yates said:

Yes, I think it’s great. Six minutes is just about right too.

James Hatt said:

Terrific cantor through the asteroids. However, 6 mins and 34 seconds is too fast. Would like you to have 3 mins per asteroid giving a total video time of 12 mins. That said, am grateful you are doing this work at all.

Judy Wolfe said:

Juno, Vesta, Ceres all in Virgo in 5th opposite my Sun, Jupiter and Chiron in Pisces. Thanks for this video very informative. ????????✨????????????

Judy Wolfe said:

AquarianMoon said:

I find this round up extremely helpful!

Judy said:

I find the asteroid round up very helpful. Please continue it.

Alison said:

I really like these asteroid round-ups. As someone else has already said, I’d like more of it!