October Horoscopes 2019

September 30, 2019

Balthasar van der Ast

The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness is upon us — at least it is here in Oxford, where it has been raining sheets this week interspersed with spectacular rainbows and sunshine: god’s weather.

The apples in the gardens are indeed luscious and ripe. They thump sporadically to the ground. There are rosehips, red rowan berries and those transparent berries that look like they are made of red glass. Crab apples are splattered across the pavements, and the whole neighbourhood smells like cider and rotting fruit: wasps’ delight.

I hope it’s as lovely near you. To read your horoscope for the month ahead, click here.

horoscopes

Milton said:

As very often, cannot get the month’s horoscopes. Go round in circles and get a ‘404 door’ message.

I thought that was why you were sending them out as an email.

Hi
I am sending you a direct link.

carolbatonrouge said:

Same problem, please send link.

Gillian Miners said:

Same

Milton said:

404 Error
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.

jobel616@gmail.com said:

Please send direct link

fraukje_koster said:

Hi Christina, normally I can find the monthly horoscope easily but this time it is not possible (404 as well…). Can you help me out?

Fraukje said:

I get the 404 error as well…

So sorry everyone. It works fine for me, so I am not sure what’s wrong.

You should all have a direct email from me with a link now. Let me know if you still have a problem.

Joannaq said:

Hello – I can’t access them either

I think I have just solved the problem. But I will send you the link anyway.