It’s Scorpio time again — the “fixed” period of autumn. Fixed water: ice.
Which says quite a bit about Scorpio itself, because ice is, of course, both beautiful and dangerous, delicious and special, wet and hard. Think about that….
Here are a few things you can do to get into the spirit of the season.
- Scare yourself silly in the library. That means either rewatching Buffy or picking up a copy of Dracula — still one of the scariest books I have ever read.
- Become a detective. In the North, the trees are shedding their leaves now, revealing what lies beneath that lovely mantel of green. Now is the time that you too can choose to investigate a secret. Somehow you may find yourself able to dig a little deeper in October and November.
- Focus. That’s it. Choose your subject — him, her or it — and go deeper. But please don’t let this develop into an obsession. This is a great time to make a deep study of something.
- I suppose you could choose now to get your revenge — but it might come back to bite you. Remember those Scorpions have a sting their tails.
- Have a sex affair. Like its opposite sign, Taurus, Scorpio is one of the most keenly aware of the power of sex — as an act in itself. Learn from that. Or at least get your fishnets on…
- Break a taboo. What do you think Halloween is about?
- And speaking of which. This is the time of year when the veil is thinnest. So if you need to ask dead Auntie Enid where she hid the butterknives, choose to do so while the Sun is in Scorpio…
- Do some therapy… the kind which helps you to go really deep, really fast… you choose
Stay safe, because this is a time of year when we can plunge the depths or go to the edge, either inside our own minds or out in the street. Look into the abyss, but don’t fall.