Look At Juno

September 6, 2018

Those overlooked goddesses! We should be talking a lot more about the impact of transits from the biggest asteroids — Juno, Vesta and Pallas. Note that I say Ceres is an asteroid, actually she’s classified as a “dwarf planet”, like Pluto. See what I mean overlooked — even I did it. Sorry Ceres.

Anyway, this one’s about Juno.

asteroids, Juno, politics, Taurus, transits, Videos

Vesta said:

Hmmm. Transiting Juno in Taurus is going through my 8th house. Opposing my sun, neptune/sun-moon midpoint, and mercury. Amongst other things, I have a busy chart! Temporal might be right, I am waiting for news about money.
My natal Juno is in my 4th house, 5 Aquarius, conjunct Pallas Athena and Lilith. They seem to be important, not sure how yet. Home is my sanctuary, I play music to help lose track of time, which is my favourite thing! I love to lose myself in music and be lost in a moment. Helps when you’re journalling, because then you can stop where you are and drill down. I am one of those sociable Sag types who need to be alone to rest and recharge, so maybe Juno in the 4th helps me with that? Juno is square my Scorpio Sun. Actually, if I start listing the aspects, I’ll be here all day. She’s very busy! 🙂

So you’ve had Mars going over that stellium this summer. Home could be a place where you are more powerful.

mimi said:

Hi Christina,

Juno is important in your own chart as well in combination with Jupiter.

I’ve been experimenting with draconic charts and found that in my late husband’s draconic chart his Juno was on my natal Jupiter and his draconic Mercury was on my natal Juno.
This was a match made in heaven, really karmic relationship.

mimi

Oh yes! I’ve written about Juno-Jupiter here. https://www.oxfordastrologer.com/2015/05/astrology-of-now-juno-jupiter.html
and there are several more pieces if you do a search in the search box.

And I so agree with you about marriage and Juno synastry. It’s not about love, but partnership though, so you need the Juno plus Moon and Venus stuff going on. I’ve noticed this by transit too. This is why I get so irritated by Juno simply being classified as a “jealous wife” — grrrr.

I’ve seen Juno on the MC quite a few times when people really married “up” — but it never worked out too well.

Also in the composite chart, Juno can tell you a lot about marriage.

My partner and I have a Sun-Juno conjunction on the MC. As the NN transited that conjunction, we had our first baby together, a birth that sealed commitment. So my daughter’s NN is conjunct that conjunction. Nifty.

mimi said:

That is the way it works !

For me I’ve always found the Moon and Juno more important in matters of true love resulting in a marriage than Venus.

I know, I know ………………….. Venus is seen by almost everybody on earth as the planet of love, but for me she is much more about desire and lust which are also important in love, but for attraction to become a true love you also need other planets like the Moon and Jupiter, Saturn and Mars and let’s not forget Mercury, very important : the ability to talk about your love for each other, otherwise it would be an empty affair wouldn’t it ?

In my view Venus is very much overrated in matters of love, for me she is the planet of value. What you value is very important because that is how you value your partner and your love.

mimi

Also, if your values align, you’re more likely to make a go of things.

Denise said:

For what it’s worth, Eros is conjunct Juno.

I haven’t looked into Eros properly — but that must be worth something

Severne said:

It’s been on my 8th and will linger for a bit more it seems.
Thanks for making me look back. tr Juno was on my 9th house mars (ruler of 8th) And conjunct transiting Saturn when I started teaching in college. Jupiter, the Sun and Mercury rx were on my MC and the SN. I moved out the country two years later and Mercury was direct this time near the MC/SN.
As for marriage, it is interesting: tr Juno was opp my natal Jupiter when we ‘signed the contract” and opp my natal Juno the day of the church wedding (it was Rx though..oops?). By progression, it’s been in the 29th deg for a looong time, already less than a degree from that natal Jupiter.

Interesting examples, Sabrina — there’s more than one contract there.

AquarianMoon said:

Hmmm. Well my natal Juno is about 6 degrees off from my MC both in early Sag. This week, tr Juno is right on top of my natal Rx Vesta in Taurus. So a Not-Quite natal Opposition being sat on by a transit, on my 3/9 axis. (meanwhile, my Virgo bookends 2 Pallas and 28 Ceres want nothing to do with this business and are waiting for their Asteroid returns on their most decorous behavior in my 6H)

Also I kept being distracted by your companion’s dedicated hygiene regime… s t r e t c h those toebeans!