#RoyalBaby

April 24, 2018

Just popping up the freshly-hatched Royal Baby’s chart for you to peruse and enjoy.

Wow, this one has pizzazz!

This kid looks like he’s going to be glamorous, handsome and popular — maybe also the apple of his mother’s eye. But oh my what a Capricorn conjunction — Saturn-Lilith-Mars-Pluto — boom! Could mean a real grafter — he’s not going to lie around lotus-eating, and if it works out for him he could be of real service to the community. That’s also a pretty military combo — looks like a man in a uniform. And what about the Chiron in Aries on the MC? Is this a warrior for the underdog? Seems a little farfetched but you never know…

Still, combine that with a Sun-Uranus conjunction and you really have got a bit of a man of the people — or at least someone who can act it.

Very interesting to watch this one. It’s a pretty film-starry chart with a strong soldierly feel too. (Oh yes, Jupiter in Scorpio can be a soldier too.)

What do you think? Of course, he could live his chart all kinds of ways, but it’s fun to speculate…

current affairs, news, people, royals

MCV said:

Even you Christina? don’t people have anything else to think about?

Lisa Sutherland-Fraser said:

First look is same sun and moon as granny and asc is opposite hers. Love looking at Royals charts so many commonalities. Almost incongruous to have the Sun Taurus with Uranus right there. His sister Charlotte is also a Taurean. Must go deeper into this chart. Thanks!

PM said:

Could be a good military commander with that combo of Jupiter in Scorpio and Saturn in Cap.

Mars in Cap: a hard worker.

Ha ha, MCV. I wasn’t really aware she was pregnant!
View this as a chance to flex your astrological muscle. The thing about the royals is that they give exact birth times — and we have the entire family — so it’s kind of fun.

Dunyazade said:

With Chiron conjunct MC I think: I think, at some point in his life, an illness (chiron) might be very public. A sibling (Mercury conjunct Chiron) might sacrifice himself for him over that (like, for instance, giving him a kidney, etc) – or it may be the other way around. Baby 3 may sacrifice himself for one of his siblings. I’ve no idea, but that’s what I thought when I saw Chiron. An willingness to sacrifice himself may be very visible to the world; OR he might even be a teacher.

aqua said:

Et tu, Christina, what is this, Hello magazine? 😉
But seriously its time this lot of grifters were disbanded or at least downgraded to Denmark levels of reasonableness.
On the other hand something something far more royally important just happened for wimmins status.
Charlotte will not be suceeded by this boy – she keeps her place as 4th in line to the throne.
Now that is historically important, and reading it also infuriated at the sickness and absurdity that is Sexism.

aqua said:

Good looking maybe, but boy what an entitled ego, looks like a serial killer to me…. the reincarnation of that favourite royal, Jack Ripper.

Vesta said:

That Chiron in Aries made me think climate change. It’s the biggest thing that’s going to face his generation. Look how his chart shifts when you look at it from this point of view.
As for dismissing the royals, I don’t buy-in to that. They’re public figures, they may not continue as they before after the Queen goes, but by the look of things, public interest in them isn’t going to wane, if anything, it’s grown. I think they’re evolving into a different kind of royal family. I’m not mad about what they cost the country, have to admit. Maybe that will change too.

Joanne Madeline Moore said:

Thanks for a great article Christina. With Sun/Venus in Taurus and Moon in Leo, Prince Louis will certainly be a handsome hedonist who’ll love the good things in life. But with Sun conjunct Uranus + Pluto-Mars-Lilith-Saturn in Capricorn, I think he’ll face major upsets and challenges. And some of those will involve his father, Prince William.

Kal said:

I also had the thought that Louis may well be his mum’s special favorite- his moon conjunct her ASC and her moon conjunct his ASC! Plus, his sun conjunct her Midheaven, and I believe he’ll do her proud 🙂

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.