Astrology of Now: A Precise Harmony in the Midst of Tension

April 9, 2018

It occurs to me — having watched this video — that in most of the world houses are still made of mud, or a derivative thereof such as brick. Indeed, a brick combines earth, air, fire and water!

For more on Juno and Jupiter, click here.

Astrology of Now, Capricorn, Juno, Jupiter, Neptune, Neptune in Pisces, Pisces, Pluto, Pluto in Capricorn, Scorpio, Videos

Severne said:

The timing and analogy for bricks and homes is perfect. Looking for a new place to move (actually to lay ground for the next chapter in life). Cap planets are in my 4th…Jupiter in 2nd and Neptune in 6th…

Perfect timing— Jupiter in the money house = a big outlay; Cap in the 4th of bricks and mortar and Neptune (maybe estate agents etc) coming into line…

AB1 said:

Lovely to see you on video.

Alison said:

Interesting. Jupiter is transiting my AC this week so perhaps it will open up the Saturn return that’s also going on this year!

Melissa Stratton said:

Love your work Catherine. Wanted you to know the sound on your video both at your site and on youtube was low and hard to hear. I listened to it on a couple of my devices and it was the same on each. Not sure if anyone else had this issue or just me. (Uranus is forming an exact square to my Sun now ‘-)

Thanks for that feedback Melissa. It does sound OK to me — BUT could definitely be better. I think I’ll have to invest in a different mic.

Lisa Calvert said:

Yes, I also had trouble hearing you.

Aquarian Moon said:

I’m a visual/kinesthetic learner, so I prefer to incorporate captions when viewing videos. So this is a mild hiccup for me personally, but could be more than that for others with a more pronounced need.

This little essay is means to point out that the captioning for this video is sporadic (and for some reason probably on my end, automatically done in Spanish, so I have to poke around for the ‘translate’ option which is a further entanglement) and only shows up for every 8th word or sentence chunk.

Hmm — OK thank you for that. I didn’t know it was captioned! I think it must be automatic… I will look into that.

mimi said:

Hi Christina,

just reread your article on Juno and Jupiter, in which you mention a few political leaders.

Let’s add one more : how about our gorgeous Prime Minister: Mark Rutte ?? Juno 2 degr. Leo / Jupiter 26 degr. Cancer.
Still a bachelor, married to his work.

mimi

good one, mimi. I’ve just been looking at Donald Trump’s chart — Juno conjunct Chiron in the second…. married to money, also that’s his Achilles’ heel…. or damaged by being married to money…

PS I think it may be the tightest aspect in his chart — 7 minutes apart.

mimi said:

in Libra too.

How do you think Chiron entering Aries will work out for him? Mars being very important in his horoscope (just under the horizon, his Ascendant) ?

mimi

I’m hoping it signifies a painful exposure of his dirty dealings— financial and sexual , but Chiron does not always work out how you expect. I wonder how that quincunx from Chiron to his ascendant is feeling right now — ? Oh yeah, stormy.

In general that’s an interesting question though. How does the Chiron half-return work out for people this time around? It comes at varying ages, of course, because of Chiron’s odd orbit.

Starfish said:

JUPITER trine Neptune-Chiron midpoint. Storms downpours flooding with a lot of destruction suffering = Fiji 2 April cyclones & New Zealand severe storm

mimi said:

I just saw: on April 29 Full Moon and Juno and Chiron conjunct on 1 degr. Aries. Would you believe that ?

mimi

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.