April Horoscopes

March 31, 2018

There’s a lot of tension in the air in April — but sometimes that’s just what we need to make a breakthrough, gain an insight — or indeed to grow.

For your month ahead, click here,

astrology, horoscopes, Videos

Sandra Davies said:

Hi Christina, you absolutely spot on again this month I do do wish I had your wonderful insight!!
Look forward to seeing you again at the Christeen Skinner talk.
Sandra Davies

Thank you.

I am really looking forward to her talk too. Sad I missed the Clifford.

Jonathan Sage said:

Hi cannot get April horoscope as go round and round in login. Any suggestions please? Thanks and loved your latest post – very timely. Js

Hi Jonathan, I am sending you the Horoscopes direct by email now. It’s quite a big attachment so check your junk. Then I’ll take a look at your sub and try to figure out what’s going on.

Don said:

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service?

Cheers!

Where is your initial comment?