April Horoscopes

March 31, 2018

There’s a lot of tension in the air in April — but sometimes that’s just what we need to make a breakthrough, gain an insight — or indeed to grow.

For your month ahead, click here,

astrology, horoscopes, Videos

Sandra Davies said:

Hi Christina, you absolutely spot on again this month I do do wish I had your wonderful insight!!
Look forward to seeing you again at the Christeen Skinner talk.
Sandra Davies

Thank you.

I am really looking forward to her talk too. Sad I missed the Clifford.

Jonathan Sage said:

Hi cannot get April horoscope as go round and round in login. Any suggestions please? Thanks and loved your latest post – very timely. Js

Hi Jonathan, I am sending you the Horoscopes direct by email now. It’s quite a big attachment so check your junk. Then I’ll take a look at your sub and try to figure out what’s going on.

Don said:

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service?

Cheers!

Where is your initial comment?

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.