A Time For Astrology

February 28, 2018

Cursus solis et lunae per signa singula from München, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, 9th century

This, from the King James version of the Bible, should probably be framed and on every astrologer’s  wall.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;

A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.”

Ecclesiastes 3

astrology

Sabrina said:

Love it…gracias..querida Christina.

Aquarian Moon said:

(And a time for James to get those churchmen off his case about his husband….)

Isy said:

Indeed.
Heartfelt hugs.

44 and counting said:

Was essentially thinking this this morning. So many things I’ve been unable to do these past 6+ years because Uranus has been transiting my 12H and now suddenly things are opening up.

Worth a reference to The Byrds … https://youtu.be/W4ga_M5Zdn4

Uranus in the first?! Could be good…

44 and counting said:

I’m hoping so. Uranus stationing on the ascendant this summer and then into 1H next year. Still not quite ready to put myself out on the stage yet.

But I can feel the “I don’t want to be imprisoned by other peoples expectations in a relationship” essence already.