November Horoscopes

October 31, 2017

Detail from The Sorceress by Georges Merle

Detail from The Sorceress by Georges Merle

A deep well of magic has opened in Scorpio. We may all drink from those cooling, waters.

To reach your horoscopes, click here. Although if you are already a subscriber, you should have received them directly into your mailbox.

horoscopes

Mary Ridgway said:

Hi Christina,
I’m a subscriber and received your email mail notification that November Horoscopes are available and that as a subscriber I should have them in my email. Unfortunately, I haven’t received that forecast email on either of my email addresses and I’m unable to access your fantastic horoscopes.
Thank you for your assistance!
Mary

Horoscopes on their way to you now!

Vicky Davies said:

Cant access it although I’m a subscriber.

I have emailed you the link, also.

Jennifer said:

Hi Christina,
I am a subscriber and unable to view my horoscope. I received the notice that horoscope should be in my box if I am a subscriber but its not there. Thanks, Jennifer

I have sent you the link by email.

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.