Eclipse Story

February 26, 2017

Fixing the aerial. vintage

Fixing the aerial.

Here’s what happened today. The TV fizzled out in an electrical whimper.

Here’s how that works astrologically. The silver screen (Pisces) was eclipsed (solar eclipse + Neptune) due to a Uranus-Mars (electricity + bam!) conjunction.

Neat.

Hope it’s working out for you too.

astrology, practical astrology

Duncan said:

Pisces 4th, Aries 5th. Trip to Ikea re home improvement cut short by our 5 year old suddenly getting pale and saying she felt hot and sick. Instigated I think by swings in temperature from going from car to shop in high winds(wind storm in Dublin). Anyways, after cutting trip short (eclipse) all topped off by explosive vomiting on way home. Whoop.

Living the dream.

Saverne said:

My aries child slipped and went straight to a corner of our dinner table bench, got a small cut on the top of her forehead but thankfully just that, besides being very emotional this past week. the power went out later that night, but that happens every month or two…

Iris said:

Hot water cylinder burst and there was a sudden flood. Not sure I can see the eclipse in there (water was suddenly switched off?) but that’s Mars /Uranus & Neptune nicely expressed.

Gilly said:

Similar situation here. We had to have a new immersion tank put in on Saturday after a deal of terrifying banging when I thought I was going to be blown up in my bath – And a new central heating pump and have a deal of re-wiring done. When the pump was being wired in, the electrician discovered a burnt out switch and a lot of worn out and red-hot wiring nailed up to tinder-dry wooden beams. How we have avoided being roasted to perfection is a mystery. So it was disastrous, but also serendipitous, since a very dangerous situation was nipped in the bud, and we found a brilliant electrician and builder, both past retirement age (we like to keep our hand in) who did a wonderful job for exactly 1/3 of what our regular guy wanted. The 22nd to the 26th of February are generally disastrous for me – everyone dies, everything goes wrong between these dates – so I was pleasantly surprised this time around. Maybe the eclipse was good for me, mitigating a generally-hideous time. 😉

A lucky escape indeed.

Gilly said:

I guess I spoke too soon. The new pump is leaking – water all over the kitchen and I’m currently waiting for the builder to return (sigh).

Angelena Boden said:

Look at what happened in Chile. Eclipse in Pisces on a grand scale. I slipped in the bath and banged my head. Not quite the same 🤔

… and maybe don’t hold the Oscars ceremony on the day of an eclipse.

Joanne Madeline Moore said:

Solar Eclipse in Pisces [sign of the silver screen] + Mars conjunct Uranus and opposite Jupiter = chaos at the Oscars. Mistakes happen when people rush. [Interesting that Warren Beatty has Sun and Mercury in Aries and Mars in Sagittarius, so the chaotic energy manifested through him]. Thanks again for your wise and wonderful insights Christina! Joanne x

Vesta said:

Internet problems last couple of weeks, still ongoing. Turns out, it might be a problem right from when I joined this broadband provider, over 18 months ago. I wonder if I’m due a refund. The eclipse is in my 5th house, conjunct my natal Saturn, which is part of a t-square, opposite u/plu in virgo in 12th, and mars/venus in Sag in 3rd. I’ve been feeling very emotional too. My moon/south node in Sag were hit. Typical for me! I was badly affected by the u/plu squares of the last few years, so what a surprise, I don’t get a break yet. Can’t wait for calmer days. :/

44 and counting said:

Eclipse falling in 11H directly opposite 5H Mercury.

Not much to tell other than I was very popular for the weekend. Had three different invitations to meet up with friends. Declined a couple as learning boundaries with friends (Pisces 11H) and putting myself first (12H Aries) seem to be areas I need to learn.

Think I might also have seen an ex- who I’m sure is certain to make a return at some point. Strangely I thought she might be somewhere I was going on Sunday but wasn’t. However as I drove there, I think I may have got past her by complete chance.

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.