Merry Christmas

December 24, 2018

Season’s greetings from Oxford.

astrology

Ghislaine Winning said:

A Merry Xmas to Oxford Astrologer..from a very misty Glasgow this afternoon .really enjoyed the podcasts .looking forward to reading more .

Faye said:

Very Festive! have a lovely Christmas too Christina.

George Brock said:

Cheers from Chicago.

Sara McNeil said:

Happy Christmas to all in the household of the Oxford Astrologer!

Sabrina said:

Felíz Navidad, Christina & Co!!!

Mary Meeritt Wolf said:

Merry Christmas from Biulder, Colorado!

Gilly said:

Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

silentj said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Christina! (Love the tinsel crown…Leo rising?)

I had a reading with you earlier this year when I came to visit you in Oxford, which was one of the most transformative interactions I’ve ever had. Thank you for your intelligence, insight and gentleness. I continue to be a huge fan of your writing, cant wait to hear all your thoughts for the next year.

Very best wishes to you, your family and loved ones,

Jenny

Thank you — and yes, Leo Rising.

Vanessa said:

I hope you had a Blessed Christmas and may you have a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year!!!!