January Horoscopes

December 31, 2018

Cairo, c.1910

Well, first of all, a very Happy New Year to you — and pats on the back all round.

Right at the start of 2019, we will get a sense of the big themes of the year. We have a couple of eclipses and an important aspect comes to “perfection” for the first time since 1852. What is more Uranus leaps into action and starts making his way — finally — out of Aries…

This month’s pictures on the theme of city streets.

To subscribe to the horoscopes, or read yours online, click here.

astrology, horoscopes

CS said:

I registered for another year. How do I get my Jan horoscope? Many thanks for doing these. CS

Theoretically you should be able to just click through, but I will send you this month now via email.

sandune1 said:

I cannot seem to log in although I have just re/subscribed.
Please help. thank you

I’ll see what I can do.

44 and counting said:

Astrologically exciting year ahead for me. Uranus crossing the Asc into 1st Taurus … prog Sun conjunct prog Uranus among others.

January itself sees Saturn cross my midheaven. Am slightly nervous about this. Most people worry that something bad will come from a transit, but for me … bad would be nothing happening and life continuing on its current track. Something should happen though as I have a grand cross of sorts with Libra Uranus and Aries chiron both squaring the MC-IC.

Last time saturn was here, it was 1989 and I was finishing up at school. How long ago the 80s now seem.

By the end of the year I was beginning a career in IT which coincided with my MC progressing into Aqua. Next year MC progresses into Pisces so will be interested to see how that changes what I do.

I agree about Uranus — can be an excellent transit to the Sun. It certainly was for me.

Also Saturn to the MC means Saturn moving into his natural house.

Clairety said:

Way too much poking around to find monthly horoscopes after logging in, and still getting looped around?! Still haven’t tripped across January 2019 horoscopes???? Sorry, but I get frustrated each month

Please don’t apologise. It’s for us to make it work more smoothly. We have just rejigged it all to make it easier, so I’ll have a look and see why it’s still buggy for you.

Marga said:

Same here, I keep getting looped back to https://www.oxfordastrologer.com/horoscopes/monthlyhoroscopes – I know I found them yesterday but I can’t remember where! Firefox user. Wishing you a happy 2019 and a happy new moon!

I’ll fish them out for you and send the right link.

Jillblakeway said:

I love your horoscopes and am a subscriber and I always check them. Thank you for writing them. However, this month, I’m logged in and can’t get to the January horoscope. When I click the link I go to the index page and when I click horoscopes I end up going round and round. Is there a glitch?

I am so sorry. I’ve sent this on to tech guy, but meanwhile I’ll see if I can fix this for you.