December Horoscopes

December 1, 2017

It’s really quite a month for every one of us, as Saturn, the Dweller on the Threshold, changes signs for the first time since 2015. This is a more than usually momentous shift as the old devil is coming back to Capricorn, his own sign for the first time since the 1990s.

Oh and there’s the Winter Solstice and a Mercury Retrograde….

It’s all adding up to quite a holiday season.

I hope you have had your horoscope straight to your in-box. If not follow these links. These should take you to the subscription page if you are not already a subscriber, or to link for the newsletter if you are all signed up.

God Bless Us Every One!

Allelulia — Thomas Cooper Gotch

Allelulia — Thomas Cooper Gotch

horoscopes

Fiona said:

I have been paying my subscription but i can’t access the horoscopes…. how can I see my Horoscope??

Sorry Fiona. I am not sure what’s going wrong with your sub. I will investigate.

Some other subscribers who reported problems have found the horoscopes in their junk or trash. It’s going there because it’s now a newsletter and therefore an attachment.

Jon said:

Hi Christina can’t access horoscopes not in inbox and going round in circles at login on site. All best

OK — I am on it.

Jane said:

I’m having the same problems, just continuous looping.

I will send them in an email marked horoscopes. Please check your junk for it if it has not turned up soon.

joyce said:

Me too, keeps looping around reminding me of a groundhog-day advent calendar… and I just can’t wait to get the next chocolate.

OK — I am sending you your horoscopes & trying to fix this.

astromike said:

Hi, I can’t access the horoscopes on the site and they did not show up in email, either. Please advise. Thank you!

Hi Mike,
I have just been working on this. Could you give it one more try?

capisani said:

Hi, I sent an email about the same issue. Cannot access the text here nor received the email. thanks.

I think I have found the problem with your sub and fixed it.