November Horoscopes

October 31, 2017

Detail from The Sorceress by Georges Merle

Detail from The Sorceress by Georges Merle

A deep well of magic has opened in Scorpio. We may all drink from those cooling, waters.

To reach your horoscopes, click here. Although if you are already a subscriber, you should have received them directly into your mailbox.

horoscopes

Mary Ridgway said:

Hi Christina,
I’m a subscriber and received your email mail notification that November Horoscopes are available and that as a subscriber I should have them in my email. Unfortunately, I haven’t received that forecast email on either of my email addresses and I’m unable to access your fantastic horoscopes.
Thank you for your assistance!
Mary

Horoscopes on their way to you now!

Vicky Davies said:

Cant access it although I’m a subscriber.

I have emailed you the link, also.

Jennifer said:

Hi Christina,
I am a subscriber and unable to view my horoscope. I received the notice that horoscope should be in my box if I am a subscriber but its not there. Thanks, Jennifer

I have sent you the link by email.