Jim Carrey: A Message From Planet X

September 12, 2017

Jim Carrey, actor, comedian (and now painter) gave a red-carpet interview this week which was labelled “weird” and “awkward”. Among other things he said that the fashion event he was attending was “meaningless”, a statement of the obvious, some might say.

He then went on to talk as if he’d just finished reading The Tao of Physics, which, I guess, does’t wash well with the Daily Mail etc.

With rebellious, crazy Uranus right on the Midheaven of his chart, Carrey could be a transmitter for messages from Planet X — or a world-famous comedian. But look at what’s happening to that Uranus right now! Yes, the total eclipse on August 21 took place on Carrey’s Uranus. He might have blown a fuse in that hyper-creative mind. Not to mention Pluto, the transformer, sitting on his Mars…

I do hope he’s OK, god bless him. He’s had rather a rubbish year.

From astro.com

From astro.com

fashion

It’s a mad world: look at the truly crazy outfit worn by the interviewer.

Michael said:

Neptun conjunct ASC – just like my brother – he used to try on different ‘masks’ (!) to see if they fit, as he’s not at all sure of his identity. That chimes with Carrey perfectly, I imagine. Then the Moon in Gemini, trine Merc conjunct Jupiter in the 3rd – no wonder he never shuts up!

It’s quite a chart!

Vesta said:

My progressed MC is 29 Leo, I barely slept a wink during eclipse week! I was so wired. And since, when planets pass the eclipse degree, I struggle. So I totally get this. 😀 Why didn’t the interviewer laugh? I would have. 😀

She’s not laughing because he’s not joking, and he’s not playing by the rules. He’s breaking out.

He’s also, I’d say, channelling those outer planet energies — which happens sometimes — and can be very hard for one small human being to bear.

aqua said:

Not very astrological, but I trust this man about as far as I can throw him,

soab said:

Someones aged.

44 and counting said:

He’s also got transit Uranus square his Cap Sun and Venus.

Reminds me a lot of Max Headroom in his voice, mannerisms, style and dress!

44 and counting said:

There’s a few videos up on Youtube of subsequent interviews with Jim. It would seem that he’s found his authentic self or reached enlightenment as the Buddhists would say.

Saturn transited his 1st house over the past few years and that fits very well with his realisation that we’re all putting on a mask in life and interpreting events as our ego wants to see them.

With natal neptune conjunct his ascendant it’s been very easy for him to avoid looking deeply at who he is, that a Scorpio rising is capable of doing. But when he struggled to refind himself after playing Andy Kaufman, it actually helped him see that we’re all just playing roles.

Horoscopes

Horoscopes

These monthly horoscopes have been called "the most thorough and visually exciting" on the web -- by my Mum (just kidding). I can't remember who said that actually, but thanks. To see and read what we're talking about and to find out how to subscribe, click more below.

In order to fund this site, I will be charging from now on, but I'm sure you'll find the fee reasonable. Obviously, blog posts are still free.

I do love personal consultations.

I talk to people as far away as New Zealand, Hawaii and the Phillipines thanks to the wonders of the web. Oh and my friend next door pops in for an update every now and then. If you come in person, you do get a cup of tea and possibly a biscuit, as well as an astrological conversation, of course, but most people consultations take place via Skype or FaceTime.

To find out about booking and fees, click more below.