November Horoscopes

October 31, 2016

The wink black cats

The wink — Louis Wain

Happy Halloween!

Black cats all round for this month’s horoscopes. Click here to find yours. And remember to read your Rising and Sun signs.

astrology, horoscopes

leonievingoe said:

Oh no ! I can’t seem to click here to read Novembers horoscope
Any tips thanks leonie

I will see what I can do.

mike kirk said:

Ditto and not first time

I am on it Mike.

vmadden said:

There’s no link.

Think I will resend it all. Thanks for letting me know.

CS said:

Hi, Still can’t get the November horoscopes.

Hmm. Let me check your subs. I will email you.

ghbrock said:

I don’t trust PayPal. I have given you my Visa number. Can you use it? Otherwise I will forego subscribing. A couple of years ago PayPal charged my acct without my permission and then later I received scam mail from PayPal. They were hacked a couple of years ago. Ergo I don’t trust them. I would like your newsletter, I find your charts so revealing and insightful and intellectual and the graphics delightful. Cheers from Chicago, George Brock

Dear George — I am pretty unsophisticated Visa-wise. I will write to you and we can work something out.

ghbrock said:

Many thanks, Christina.

Louly100 said:

No joy here, stated link just leading me in circles. Please can you check it again?

Yes. I will do that now.

AB1 said:

Thank you Christina. My Leo rising tied to my Capricorn sun in the fifth is so spot on re my debut novel which publishes on Nov 3rd followed by a couple of prime time tv interviews! Love the psychic birthday suit reference!?

Yay!

Kay Thomson said:

I have lost my password and asked you several times for a new one. No response despite telling me to look in my mail box. Most unsatisfactory. You charged me £20 and I was able to access one month. Jolly I seem to remember. I am feeling furious and frustrated.

I am so sorry. I will send you a refund & see if I can sort out your password