August Monthly Horoscopes

July 31, 2016

Petkovic

Design by Petkovic.

It’s rather marvellous that this year’s Olympics take place with a rocket-fuelled Mars in sporty Sagittarius. Will long-standing records be smashed on August 22, when Mars meets Saturn?

Athletes remind us, perhaps, that there are many ways to be heroic. We are all heroes of our own life-stories. Nothing can take that away.

To read your horoscope, click here.

astrology, Olympics, sports, sports & athletes

Leonora said:

This is not the place for this – however! I can’t access my horoscopes although I am a subscriber. I have put in my login details only to keep being redirected to the same page with no access etc
I notice your contact details only direct to a twitter page of macbook. I don’t do either of these this is an admin issue so who do I contact? Thanks!

Leonora said:

Hi – I have resolved the issue!

My direct email is under Get A Reading

Thanks for those comments Leonora — it looks like there are some things that need fixing.

Leonora said:

One more question though – re subscription –
“Membership automatically renews at the end of 12 months unless I choose to stop it.
Welcome!” – hopefully this means I can also stop after 12 months if I choose??!!

That needs clarification. You can stop it too, naturlich.