Migraine

March 31, 2016

I woke up this morning with an astonishing migraine. Doesn’t happen often — but feel it’s a reasonable response to today’s Uranus-Mercury conjunction perhaps, plus the general slow-down.

So horoscopes are delayed by some hours. Apologies and will get them up ASAP.

about this blog

mike said:

Best of recoveries to you! Here’s some unsolicited and unwanted advice: take half a teaspoon of epsom salt (magnesium sulfate).

Susan said:

Feel better soon. I hear smelling Rosemary oil at the onset stops migraines. Take care.

aqua said:

More advice – Lots of water, that is about 2 litres, not cold but either warm or at room temperature and spaced out, a medium glass at a time.
Also if it persists and its not usual, please get yourself to an emergency room just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the advice. I will try everything next time.

Sabrina said:

Hope you are feeling much better today and some good rest.

Leonora said:

I also had migraine – and cystitis. I put this down to Neptune and Mars. You’re working too hard Christina! Migraine is one way of stopping you dead in your tracks. Take time out and relax! Be well.