Experimental Podcast

March 8, 2016

Crowley Radio ad by Mauzan

Crowley Radio ad by Mauzan

My friend Andrea and I have been experimenting with microphones over the kitchen table. We’re planning a monthly podcast to broadcast when the Sun changes signs.

We made one earlier this month, when the Sun moved into Pisces. Although it’s a bit rough around the edges, I thought I’d publish it for readers of this blog, since we talk about the eclipse a lot.

Oh and there’s some stuff about Donald Trump’s hair and Einstein’s nodes that you might find amusing.

By the Aries ingress, we should be a bit more fluent and focused.

, ,

about this blog, podcasts, Talking Astrology

Firestone said:

Good idea, well matched voices and a lively discussion. Looking forward to more.

Vivienne said:

Really enjoyed your podcast – I look forward to the next one!

Pat Neill said:

Interesting – and looking forward to future podcasts! (loved the reference to Brian Cox – ‘Pisces in denial’ just like Patrick Moore before him!)

ha ha

Susan said:

Loved listening to your podcast and looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing your astrology and comments.

jamma said:

Loved it!!! … Eclipse on my Moon, Chiron on Mercury … Great hearing your voice, Christina — makes me wish for a reading from you …

Michael Harwood said:

Lovely conversation. Enjoyed it tremendously, a nice combination. My vision is that one day we will have an ‘Astrologers of the Round Table’ podcast.

Nice idea!
Once we get the technical side a bit more streamlined, we’ll be having guests I hope.