On The BBC

June 11, 2015

I’ll be talking about the solstice, Gemini and Cancer and the romance of July 1 on BBC Radio Oxford this Friday around 3.30pm. You can listen again if you miss it live.  Here is the link to their website.

I should be on the radio the first Friday of every month from now on, talking to Alex Lester. (This month there was a special music day, so we’re doing it this week instead.) That’s the current deal anyway.

I am kind of excited — especially since the astrological timing for me is rather good. Mercury — which one would associate with a chat — is turning direct in my tenth house of career, and tr Uranus, the tech planet, is on my progressed Moon. Robert Hand told me once that Uranus + Mercury is often involved in radio.

I hope you can tune in — and that I don’t fluff too much!

about this blog, astrology

mm said:

Good luck. Will try and catch it.

mimi said:

How exciting, Christina, good luck and I hope everything goes well.
I certainly will be trying to listen.

mimi

meblake said:

That’s fantastic! Have fun with it.

Gilly said:

This is excellent news! The very best of luck with everything, I hope it grows into something wonderful for you.
Uranus + Mercury is often involved in radio – gosh. In the 90s, I became a radio journalist entirely by accident – I have Uranus and Mercury biquintile and at the time (I just checked) Uranus was conjunct my Sun and Mercury opposing Mercury. I love how this stuff works. 🙂

Sabrina said:

In bocca al lupo! So excited for you Christina. Will be listening!

Lis said:

That’s excellent news! I hope you do well.

mimi said:

Just heared you on the radio, Are you sure you could not have seen he was a Taurus ???

mimi

Oh he was totally Taurus! Cuddly and furry — but what if he had Taurus rising and Taurus Moon? He’d still have looked like a Taurus!

Roxanne said:

Great news! And no surprise, you are a natural on air from what I could tell from your last appearance on BBC Oxford. Woop!

Pamela said:

Loved hearing you first go round – keep it up. You’re sounding great. xx

Thanks. I’m on once a month now, usually the first Friday (I think), but I had to do it early this time. I’ll be on again September 4.