Get Your Mars In Pisces Grooving

February 13, 2015

4599_heath_ledger

Heath Ledger

Both Mars, the planet of action, an Venus, the planet of love, are currently in Pisces, the sign of Venus’ exaltation. When the lovers of the Zodiac meet — once a year or so — sparks fly. The lovers won’t meet up precisely until they both move into Aries later this month (when Mars gets on top), but they are close enough for kissing already.

Mars is mellows out in Pisces for a week or so more. Pisces is, of course, a visual sign, so let these pictures of folk born with Mars in Pisces set you dreaming and believing.

Dreaming of barefoot troubadours, screaming mermaids, emotional power, ruby slippers, red guitars .. and maybe a blade in the water.

Johnny Cash

Johnny Cash

Denzel Washington

Denzel Washington

Juliette Binoche

Juliette Binoche

Ava Gardner

Ava Gardner

Elton John

Elton John

Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Annie Lennox -- red shoes

Annie Lennox — red shoes

David Beckham (modelling a bathing suit)

David Beckham (modelling a bathing suit)

ss-120530-Marilyn-Monroe-Schiller-18.ss_full

Marilyn Monroe by Lawrence Schiller

Tina Turner

Tina Turner

Bob Dylan -- note the shoes

Bob Dylan — note the shoes

Michelle Pfeiffer in What Lies Beneath -- allegedly she is afraid of water!

Michelle Pfeiffer in What Lies Beneath — allegedly she is afraid of water!

138d9b02bed3ef7b80206049c50f5af0

Steve McQueen

Billie Holiday

Billie Holiday

… and finally a song of desire with double Mars in Pisces: both Clapton and Collins have this placement.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

people, Uncategorized

Jamma said:

Did you see the Grammies where Annie, with her Mars in Pisces, belted out Take Me to Church with Sun-in-Pisces Hozier?

I have now!

Jamma said:

And Hozier looking like a cross between Jesus and George Harrison (also Pisces) … 😉

Jamma said:

Re Layla … Interesting Pisces connection to the triangle: Eric’s Mars, Patty Boyd’s Sun, George Harrison’s Sun …
But, wow, what a hot song this was when I was hooking up with my second husband … the yearning for each other!

very sexy!
I do note though that, unsurprisingly, there is more consumption of drugs and alcohol among this bunch than most

also that Mars was pretty disruptive for the Pisces Suns.

Eleonora said:

I have no planets in pisces, but my secondary progressed mars entered the 12th house some years ago. Progressed sun (the ruler of my 12th) and mercury (chart ruler, ruler of moon and of MC) are already there for ages. Oh, and the progressed venus and moon are approaching 🙂 . To make it all worse, my neptune is singletone, 0° capricorn and retrograde – turning stationary now by SP.
But since mars is in the 12th house, sometimes I have very wild dreams, most of them about ocean and waves, huge waves. Some of them even clairvoyant. It is very powerfull, frightening at times.
It’s no suprise that Freud and Jung both had SP mars in 12th house, Freud for the biggest part of his life. Jung a bit later.
Anyway, I think I will throw a huge party when at least SP sun and mercury cross ascendant. 😀

I didn’t know that about J & F — perfect.

I am having Neptune-Sun transit & despite being v. fishy myself, I know where you’re coming from with the 12H stuff.

Louise said:

I’ve got it in Pisces natally and progressed in the very big 12th… For decades. I get the emotional intensity and idealism. It would be good for a champion of any underdog.

Eleonora said:

I think these are more aquarius/11th house issues. 12th house is not that social, it’s even anti-social in some way. But it makes possible for you to see the spiritual / psychological dimension which lies beyond the social issues. Of course, maybe your mars already progressed into aries, that would be far more active combination (and a very interesting one), similar to what you described.

I would like to recommend a book for the neptune-pisces period: “The Quarantine“ from J. M. G. Le Clézio (mercury in pisces). It’s a wonderful, magic novel, set in Mauritius (and in Paris, London, India), in 19th century. You are also going to meet Rimbaud (neptune and mars in pisces) 🙂

Thank you! I ought to make a point of asking for recommendations…

Anna said:

My Mars is in the 12th house.