November Monthly Horoscopes

October 31, 2014

Some fiery surprises lurk in the heart of sombre November. I won’t say any more than that. You need to read your Sun sign and your Rising sign. To get your horoscope click here.

This month’s horoscope page is an homage to Hilma af Klint (b. October 26, 1844), the Swedish artist, mystic and anthoposophist. These works came out of her communications with spirit guides. Astrology was part of her mystical understanding of the cosmos.

With special thanks to Maija (I think it was you but the story has vanished from the feed!) for telling me about her.

art, Ceres, horoscopes, Uranus-Pluto, Uranus-Pluto square, Vesta

Maija Paavolainen said:

Oh I’m so glad you chose her as the artist of the month! I’ll enjoy reading even more than usual.

Well thank you very much for introducing her to me. We are all obsessed now at schloss astrology. I see the exhibition has gone to the States also.

mehilainen said:

Is Schloss astrology referring to a community of astrologers or just the castle you live in? 🙂 Did you find clues of her birthtime?
I wonder if it’s the Saturn in Scorp. that brought her up this way – sometimes thought I saw a pattern eg. Jane Austen renaissance when Jup. in Sagittarius. – – Thank you for inspiring monthly horoscopes again.

It’s an ironic ref to my small house!

knucklesmccarthy said:

Hello, I am having problems seeing the November Horoscopes. I am subscribed( paid) but perhaps my subscription expired? I cannot find any place on the site to find out. Can you or your web guru help? BTW, your insightful writing and gorgeous images are terrific!!!

So sorry. It’s a mystery to me why this happens occasionally. It seems to be random. I do have a fix though.
If anyone else has problems please send an email christina@oxfordastrologer.com

Alisa said:

Can’t see the November horoscopes. Logged in with username and password. Keep getting stuck in a feedback loop of personal options-click here for Nov horoscopes-then personal options-and so on. Love your work. Annoyed with the website.

Me too. I’ll email you the horoscopes while I try to find someone to fix this.

lusadler said:

Same here. Click on Log In, got to the page with the links to the monthly scopes. Click on November and it takes me right back to this page to log in again. I, too, love your work, but since you chose to start charging for your horoscopes I have had nothing but issues with the website. If you are going to charge, you need to get a reliable webmaster. I have built many websites and it is not hard!!!!

I’ll send them to you too.

hyasarah@hotmail.com said:

me too! would love them emailed-
Thanks 🙂

Oh no – it’s a deluge. Here they come.

ClaireOrrell said:

I’m having the same issue! Would be great if you could email them to me too! Thanks

OK!

Mahim Kapoor said:

Was hoping you could email them to me as well. Thanks.

Sure. I can see you’ve subscribed.

Wendy Fey said:

Sorry, me too. I can’t see any horoscopes. Please will you email to me as well. Thanks very much.

Oh dear, I thought we’d fixed it. I will email them to you.