July Horoscopes

June 30, 2014

Looking out to sea.  from Restless Gypsy

Looking out to sea.
from Restless Gypsy

Oh my, what a month.

Here are the highlights

• A thumping Full Moon in Capricorn that puts the energies of Mars, Pluto, Uranus, the Sun and Moon at loggerheads, and just for added kazang weaves in the North Node, Venus, Vesta and Ceres too….

• Jupiter moving into Leo and then giving a gorgeous New Moon a great big bear hug and a chuck under the chin

• Saturn sitting down in the middle of the road and refusing to go any further… and then turning direct

•… and Mars finally leaving poor Libra alone. About time too…

The horoscopes are now limited to paying subscribers. Please join up and help fund the site. Click here to go to the scopes page.

This is a first go at running this system so please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the horoscopes. I’ll be on standby tomorrow morning.

horoscopes

ghbrock said:

Dear Christina, I have enjoyed your postings and your beautiful website. I really don’t mind paying $35 for the year’s subscription BUT I don’t want you to automatically charge my account without my permission. I’m 73 and who knows how much longer I’ll be around. PayPal states the the subscription will automatically be renewed. I do not agree with this. Cheers from Chicago, George

Dear George
I have to admit I don’t really understand the seething underbelly of paypal etcetera. Would you like me to ask my tech help to look into it?
C

debralad said:

paypal payment went thru but can’t log into horoscopes

OK. I will look into that; sometimes it takes a little while to process.
I am just about to send July 2018’s. Please let me know if you don’t receive the horoscopes directly into your mailbox by tomorrow morning July 1.

Chris said:

George could potentially make a purchase on PayPal to you (the vendor) for the same $35 & be added manually to the subscription list?

Oh yes. You’re right. I get it! I’ll drop him a line.

The Amazing P said:

Xtina, could you do the same for me as well? Thanks!

OK. I’m doing it now.

dandee said:

Well, it looks like I will have to find another astrologer site, even though I have subcribed to this and I didn’t have to pay, Thank you for the wonderful posts so far. I really enjoyed them. have a good one

I hope you’ll carry on reading the free content.

Angel said:

Unable to view monthly horoscope. Paypal payment went through.

I think I’ve fixed it. Try now.

Angel said:

Thanks Christina. Working for me now.

Vox Mel said:

Dear Christina,
I registered yesterday but I am also unable to view july horoscopes?
Mel

I’m looking into it now.

Rosamund Saunders said:

Fun and wise readings well worth the modest charge. Thank you Xtina.

Hey thank you, Ros!

celticpath@sbcglobal.net said:

With regard to the Cardinal Cross in July around 12 with the New Moon in Capricorn… I am taking natural supplement for my hormones and thyroid which I didn’t have quite right. That cross shined a huge spotlight (which played out in symptoms of course) on what I was not working. The changes came in steps after that, 1 at a time. The ideas just popped into my head and I knew they were good ideas. And the followup from the Universe has been spectacular with regard to the steps I have needed to take. I will never say another bad thing about Cardinal Crosses. I think they are windows for us to be geniuses for a very short period of time. LOL

I hope other people take inspiration from what you say.

Vicky Davies said:

Hi,
I’m not able to access the July horoscope. I have recently signed up so not sure if that’s the reason.
Many thanks
Vicky

OK I will check for you.