June Horoscopes

May 31, 2014

Henri Lebasque, La Lecture

Henri Lebasque, La Lecture

With Mercury, the planet of mind, in retrograde motion from June 7, and in the sign of memories and nostalgia until June 17, it’s hardly surprising if you feel the need to wallow in sweet reminiscence. All of us will feel more than usually susceptible to poetry and pictures now. Watch some old films and cry for goodness sake; it’s one of modern life’s great pleasures.

Then Mercury snaps back into fizzing Gemini and your mind may turn to stories you once read long ago. Gemini is, of course, a sign associated with childhood, with Peter Pan himself, the boy who never lost his milk teeth.

It’s tempting for all of us to retreat to the garden of childhood, real or pretend, because around us this month, there are battles raging. Mars is moving forward again and already he is reigniting the Cardinal Cross that made April rather, well, awesome for many of us. And there is nothing wrong with retreat when we cannot win in open battle.

I’ll leave you with this aphorism from Greek via Latin.

Life is short.
Art is long.
Opportunity flies by.
Experiment is perilous,
and decision difficult

To read your horoscope for June, click here.

horoscopes

hergist said:

Yaaay!!! The best part of the year is here 😉

Carmen said:

Hello! The June scopes link takes me to a page saying that I do not have access. I can usually view this blog just fine. I’ll try again tomorrow but I just thought I’d mention it in case anyone else also has the same issue. Thanks.

Anonymous said:

Its because the hyperlink on the page says Lick here. The C is not linked

I’m really sorry everyone. The techno-hitch has been fixed and the scopes resent to subscribers.

clarelhdm said:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tashi Delek said:

Hi! have the same problem! Tried many times but it always says I have no access. Hope you can fix it tomorrow.

Anonymous said:

no access to the link 🙁

po said:

Me too.

Anonymous said:

Cant access file…asking for google plus password.

Anonymous said:

What’s wrong? Me too.

Aquarius14 said:

Here is the link for June astrology 🙂

Carmen said:

Thanks!

Guys – the link above works for me – try it!

Anonymous said:

I’m being asked for a password too and being told I have no access!

Oh my goodness. I’m so glad I checked the comments this morning!

Femme Passionnée said:

I love to read you!!!! You are amazing and very generous with your Art. Thank you so much!

clarelhdm said:

you hit the nail on the head Christina. This Libran IS recovering from an operation. Well done

nancy said:

I wonder about job interviews during a Mercury Rx. I’m on the fence about it–if you interview during one, most likely the start of the job would be when Mercury turns Direct so would and does it matter?

My feeling is to go ahead. It may be a case of the interview being something of a deja vu experience, or that it’s for a job you’ve done before or that you need to be interviewed twice.

However, if I was appointing staff I think I’d wait.

nancy said:

You mean if you were hiring you’d wait? I could see how the paperwork, interview, all of it could be lost, misconstrued, etc…
Thanks for your thoughts–I’ve moved on Mercury Rx’s with no ill effects at all. Sold a house on one, even though the house was not bought on a retro. So, it’s never black/white.

I completely agree, and sometimes the retrograde is to your advantage anyway.

Acquafortis said:

Thank you…hopefully I will take the right decisions.

Leslee said:

Thanks for these, Christina. You put so much work and love into these! I generally read the Leo ones as I have Asc/Moon at 17/18 Leo (Sun 18 Virgo) – hoping that Jupiter doesn’t make me really fat! Will be happy, though, to have Saturn move off from squaring my Moon. 🙂

Jamma said:

Hi Christina …
As always, you are spot on with your Pisces scope … Mercury in Cancer already has me weeping over everything, including television shows (not even romances — cop shows!) … Of course on the 1st, Merc was conjunct my name asteroid, so that prob intensified things … LOL
By the way, I am LOVING Henri Lebasque … I’d like to go live in some of those seascapes!
xxo