Redux: What’s Your Job On The Ship Of Life

April 9, 2014

I thought it might be good to revisit this post about the uses of astrology. To read it click here.

Are you master and commander or ship's cook? Russell Crowe in Master and Commander.

Are you master and commander or ship’s cook? Russell Crowe in Master and Commander.

Uncategorized

libra : fiddler / gunner / soldier

scorpio : surgeon / navigator

sagittarius : lookout / gunner / navigator

capricorn : 1st mate / carpenter

aquarius : navigator / gunner

pisces : 3rd cook / nurse / sailmaker

of course, cooks are very important – therefore : 3 cooks on board.

I always get seasick – so I would prefer not to be on board.

mimi

.. and we have left out pirates!

Anonymous said:

pirates must be a mixture of all signs – just like in society and there again you can find the same jobs divided as mentioned above.

mimi

I think Aries would lead the mutiny.

Anonymous said:

of course – I agree (being a true Aries / Leo ascendant) !
To me stirring things up is always fun.

mimi

Jamma said:

Pisces: I’m the Dread Pirate Roberts … Neptune’s illusion winning the day without all that tedious bloodshed …