Writers, Writing And Astrology

February 27, 2014

Jack Kerouac: Moon in Virgo,
Asc Virgo, Pisces Sun

With Mercury still retrograde for a few more days, here is a reminder of some of the posts about authors on the OA…

Witty and wonderful Jane Austen

Cerebral and fantastic JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis

Scary and spooky Mary Shelley and Bram Stoker

Shallow but fun Ian Fleming

Groundbreaking Ralph Ellison

Imaginative Lewis Carroll

Deep and cruel Patricia Highsmith

The dark side of imagination Lilith in the charts of authors

On the road with Jack Kerouac

and Virgo in the charts of best-selling authors

And with the Sun in Pisces along with the planet of immersive imagination, Neptune, and Mercury set to return to the sign of the fishes soon, here is a list of truly Piscean books to read in March.

authors, writers

Leslee said:

I’m a member of an online group of blog writers (we have a private Yahoo group) with about 25 writers in it. We have two clusters of birthdays – 5 Virgos (I’m a Virgo Sun) and 6 Pisces. It’s funny because the service posts birthday notifications and there’s always this little flurry of activity twice a year with people posting birthday wishes.

Ha – are we talking about a “writer’s axis”? It sounds like it.

flame93 said:

This comment has been removed by the author.

flame93 said:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Isy Aweigh said:

I love the piece on Lilith in writer’s charts, but the link seems to be dead (9/1/2016)..

Thanks Isy, I’ll fix that.

Gilly said:

Thanks so much, I’ve read all these before but forgotten most of them. I’m a writer – comedy and novels – but with only Pluto and NN in Virgo I have to work at it. Jupiter and Mercury are sitting on my NN right now and Pluto’s conjunct Mercury and I’m making wonderful progress on a massive re-write of a novel that I was very pleased with but my editor panned. I swallowed the hurt, got on with the work (I have a big 6th house and I’m massively Capricorn :)) and – the editor was right; the novel is transformed, 1000 times better than it was. I have great hope for it.

My pleasure — I’d forgotten them too, but needed to look up the Virgo writers for the radio show this afternoon