October Horoscopes

September 30, 2013

Matisse

This October starts with a bang as the Libra Sun faces up to the Uranus-Pluto square. When the Moon joins the Sun on the 5th expect some surprises.

Then there’s the eclipse on the 19th and the fact that Mercury is going to be doing some digging in Scorpio for two full months.

Mercury goes retrograde on October 21 which gives us all a chance to think very deeply about things Scorpionic – like sex and death and Halloween.

To read your full October horoscope, click here. Read your Rising sign plus your Sun sign and blend accordingly. Enjoy.

horoscopes

astrology said:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous said:

Hi Christine,

I have a 14 degree Libra rising and would like to know if I should count this new moon as being in my 12th or 1st house?
Thanks,
B

Well, theoretically it’s 12th, but it’s so close to the Ascendant that I’d count it as on the Ascendant. Depends also on the accuracy of your birth time. Does that help? Happy New Moon

Anonymous said:

Thank you, this makes more sense to me.

Sabrina said:

Your choice of images is always brilliant! loved all the images. I know pomegranate is connected to Pluto, how about Figs?

The fig is associated with Demeter. Some say it was the tree of knowledge not the apple tree.

cvagrin said:

Can’t open October horoscope?
Please help!

OK. I am on it.

cvagrin said:

Thank you but I still can’t open the horoscope???

Hi – I am looking at it again. Meanwhile I will cut and paste them.