Healing Hands

June 6, 2013

I’ve just had the best massage I’ve ever experienced. Waves of healing energy swooshing all over the place. And S came and did it on our lawn in the golden afternoon sunshine.

Mercury rules the hands and he’s opposite Pluto -deep healing – right now, creating a glorious kite with Saturn and Neptune. Cancer is, of course, the sign of the home. This kite is going to be reignited repeatedly as Mercury, Venus, Sun, Jupiter and Mars move into Cancer. It’s the alignment of the summer.

If this massage is a taste of the summer to come, bring it on. I’m sure we could all do with a little deep healing on the home front.

Mercury

Anonymous said:

I wish you a happy summer 🙂 I think this summer is going to be a turning point in my life I have a 7ْ cancer asc so I will have Mercury, Venus, Sun, Jupiter and Mars on it and pluto conjunct my natal dc and natal neptune .. saturn conjunct my natal pluto and chiron conjunct natal venus (1ْ )and neptune widely conjunct natal venus(9ْ )
so the kite is pointing to my asc and every plant involved is in conjunction with a natal planet … it will be a very Busy summer I don’t know what to expect .. wish me luck 🙂

the egyption lady

It’s exciting – especially since you’ve had some really tough transits in recent years to that ASC.

Anonymous said:

I DO NEED SOME RELIEF 😀 especially that saturn in scorpio is squaring my 6ْ aquarius sun …Yesterday I checked the dates when Jupiter crossed my asc the first time my only sister was born the second time I met great new friends and it was the best summer in my life and I was doing great in School
this time my sister’s wedding is in june 18 and that is going to change my life as we lived together since she was born … I’m very happy for her but in the same time a little bit sad Because she will be away from me for the first time and I will be alone .. I need some happy events to cheer me up ..I’m waitting for that jupiter in cancer 🙂

the egyption lady

Maija said:

Oh how lovely your massage sounds! Thanks for the post. My Asc. is too on 6′ cancer.

Anonymous said:

Hi Christina – what are you going to do when the other planets are taking their turn to complete the kite ?

Mercury was healing hands – getting a massage
Venus – being very lazy / eating chocolate ?
Sun – getting a tan ?
Jupiter – throwing a smashing party ?
and … Mars ??

and all this on your lawn ?

mimi

The lawn, the lawn – it’s absolutely beautiful this year, a pool of green.

OK – now I’m working on the chocolate.

🙂