Anonymous said:

Just wanted to say thank you for this reasonable and optimistic forecast.

There is another well-known astrologer who’s totally freaking out about the supposed “Monster Moon” on the 27th, and taking most of her followers down with her…

I figure the job of the horoscope is to suggest the best way to navigate the times. When we have no control over a situation, there’s not much point getting in a twist about it.

Anonymous said:

And how right you are!
Certainly it’s not meant to make people’s lives miserable, but that is inevitable if someone predicts doom and gloom, going as far as to say that nothing short of bad could possibly happen on a certain date +/- 4 days. It effectively sours the lives of the people who believe that.

Thank you again.

LSadler said:

I’m not sure my first comment got through. I cannot access the March horoscopes. I have clicked one every link on this website. Even the one that says “The link should work now. Here it is” Is this a joke?

It should work now. Let me know.

ariespauline said:

pauline cornforth here. I sent you an email about an hour ago about accessing horoscopes etc. I think my problems is now resolved, however, I would have a good look at yours site and feedblitz. When I was trying to subscribe at feedblitz – all i got was their own advertising. I wish you really well with the website (it benefits me to look at it) but pretend your a stranger and have a good look at it – so as to make it easier for people to log in and subscribe etc – best wishes pauline cornforth

Thanks for this feedback, Pauline, and I do apologise since you’ve had to waste time and effort.

I am aware that the site’s not entirely satisfactory. The links for me are different from yours, so I can’t see from the “outside”, if you see what I mean.

As far as I’m aware feedblitz should not be involved in the horoscope subs at all. I will check this out. The feedblitz subs just get you the blog posts in the mail. I think I should explain this somewhere more clearly. Hmmm — thanks for the prompt.

I hope at any rate you enjoy the scopes.

Janet kane said:

I get an error msg when I click on this link should work now.

aghh. I will send you the link direct. Sorry folks, I will have to ask my technogirl to look at all this again this month.

Jux1a said:

Really nice pics, as usual.