Inspector Montalbano Mi Piace Tantissimo

April 13, 2012

Can you guess this man’s sign?

Let me give you some clues.

His black shirt and his shaved head, his solitude and his silences, his solo morning swim in the sea. His job: he is a police detective.

His love life: messy.

Have you guessed yet? You’ll laugh when you look at the chart.

No birth time.

Luca Zingaretti is the the actor who plays Commissario Monatalbano in the Italian TV series, which has all ladies of certain age, balding gentleman and lovers of Sicily in Britain gripped right now.

Yes, the actor’s chart always has a relationship to the part he plays, especially if it’s over a long period. Zingaretti has played Montalbano since 1999. (We’re so behind the curve here.)

Oh, did I mention he’s tremendously sexy.

actors, Profiles, Scorpio, TV

Louise said:

I did laugh! And yep, agreeing on the sexiness. Great excuse to put the photo up 😉 xx

Real Gone Girl said:

Obviously a Scorpio! That direct challenging stare was a dead giveaway too. 🙂

Sabrina said:

Ha! I new it…his eyes say it all.

Opal said:

hahaha! I haven’t watched this because i thought no one can be as sexy as ‘ol Rufus in Zen – but hell, I’m on it now:)

Sarah Mc said:

And oh so sensitive, considerate towards old ladies, compassionate towards suffering children and quick to exert his dominance if his friend Mimi gets too close to Livia, his girlfriend! And by George, look at that Mercury nestling in the arms of gorgeous Venus! Such charm!

Alessandra Lanzoni said: