|James Bond (Daniel Craig)|
Mars, the god of war has emerged, dripping wet and sulky from the sign of his fall, Cancer. He’s ready to light a bonfire and roast some chillies on the hot beach that is Leo.
Mars, of course, rules Aries, the number one fire sign, and as such is all about taking the initiative, starting something, taking action. Wherever Leo falls in your chart, that is the place where you will find most activity for the next couple of months. Don’t fight it – go with the energy.
Here are some ideas for the rest of us. Remember that Leo, among other things, is the signs of play, fun, joy in being alive.
- Play cowboys and indians.
- Stand up for your self, promote yourself
- Be true to your core self – whether that means running around and showing off, or having the strength of will to say no to all invitations and disappear into your books.
- Laugh at the conformists
- Get a great haircut
- And here is a paradox for you: stop taking yourself so seriously – and at the same time take yourself very seriously. Your self expression is important and valuable
- But above all START THAT CREATIVE PROJECT – and throw yourself into it (properly now) for the next two months. You have until November to create an excellent springboard. analysis, editing. So start